“ This post may contain affiliate links, meaning I receive commissions for purchases made through those links, at no cost to you, through Amazon Associates program or Home Depot.”
Anyone else love a good dupe?? This DIY Marble End Table is so easy to make and costs under $50 by reusing items you already have on hand! The Better Homes and Gardens version is priced at $100 plus!! Check out our IG Reel, pinned on IG!
That’s over a $50 savings!! We’ll show you how we created this dupe in about a weekend! My top tip is always use or reuse what you have on hand!
Six sweet bloggers have challenged ourselves to a DIY High End Dupe!! Be sure to check out each blogger at the end! Hosted by the very sweet and talented Terrie from Decorate and More with Tip!
What You’ll Need
- Round cut piece of quarter inch plywood. Our tabletop was a salvaged piece of wood from our daughters outgrown table/chairs set.
- 2×2 for the legs-We reused the table legs on the table. –
- Paint-We used white paint on hand from SW in Ibis White and SW Iron Ore.
- Stain-We used Minwax Seni Transparent in Red Oak, which we already had on hand.
- Wax-We used Minwax Grain Highlighting, which we already had on hand.
- Resin Kit-Linked in Amazon Store!
- Feather & Stick
- Paint Brush
- Sponge or old t-shirt.
- Spray bottle with water.
- Screws/Screw Driver
- Sander/Sand Paper
You must be logged in to post a comment.