“This blog post is sponsored by Vintage Tub and Bath and reflects my personal views and opinions on the products.”
BARNDOMINIUM DESIGN DREAMS DO COME TRUE WITH VINTAGE TUB AND BATH
When my husband and I began bringing our design dreams to life, I knew our whole family would enjoy a cast iron claw foot tub! There’s something undeniably comforting about a bathroom that serves as a sanctuary. From the bathtub to the sink, this room has the potential to be a serene escape and one of the most effective ways to achieve that atmosphere is by adding a luxurious claw foot tub! Luxurious is the first word that comes to mind when I think of our claw foot tub. Every single family member LOVES it!!
BENEFITS OF HAVING A CLAWFOOT TUB
- Luxurious: Elegance is always in style, am I right?Clawfoot tubs are classic and have remained relatively unchanged for centuries, plus they are also comfortable. Many modern clawfoot tubs feature deep basins and heat-retaining properties, which make for one of the most relaxing bathing experiences!
- Easy to Install: Clawfoot tubs have legs so you can simply position them where you like and connect them to your plumbing system. Quick installation!
- Long-Lasting: Clawfoot tubs are built to last. Today’s models live up to a standard set centuries ago, with high-quality materials! For a tub that truly stands the test of time, choose dependable strength of cast iron.
CHARLOTTE CAST IRON SLIPPER CLAWFOOT TUB PACKAGE
The Charlotte Slipper Clawfoot Package features Vintage Tub and Bath’s luxurious Randolph Morris Charlotte Cast Iron Bathtub and a full set of elegant fixtures and mounts. The sloping slipper design is perfect for reclining and relaxing and the included British telephone faucet adds a classic touch!
- Premium porcelain enamel over cast iron construction.
- Excellent heat retention.
- The hard surface is easy to clean, highly durable, and resistant to scratches.
- Feet are shipped unattached, easy to install and feature adjustable levelers to stabilize the bathtub.
Overall, we absolutely love our Clawfoot tub from Vintage Tub and Bath!! I love that I can soak in the oval tub comfortably! Another little feature is that the rims on the sides are flat so a bar of soap will set there, without slipping off. The British telephone faucet and handle are amazing! The quality of the tub and faucet are outstanding!! I did a lot of research before choosing our clawfoot tub to make sure we were getting a quality piece that could withstand the test of time! I know that our tub will do just that in our barndominium!
CAST IRON FARMHOUSE KITCHEN SINK
Ahhhh, the classic white farmhouse sink. It’s no surprise, I love the classic look of the farmhouse style mixed with modern finishes. The Cast Iron Farmhouse Sink was the perfect way to give our kitchen a chic look while incorporating the farmhouse look I love.
WHY CHOOSE A FARMHOUSE SINK?
• Durability: This sink is heavy duty and super durable. The Classic Farmhouse Sink is cast iron, it will not scratch or stain and it is heat resistant.
• Size: One of the big perks of a farmhouse sink is that it’s large enough to place large pans and pans into the sink to wash, comfortably.
• Timeless: I don’t think you can go wrong with a farmhouse sink. They are timeless. Farmhouse sinks have a classic, timeless look that will stand the test of time–no matter your style. I believe it changes the overall look of the kitchen and instantly adds character and charm!l
• Price: Farmhouse are an investment piece for your home, but I believe there is no better place to buy an investment piece is for your kitchen. It really is the heart of the home.
I feel like you can not go wrong with a cast iron farmhouse sink! One of the focal pieces in your kitchen, a conversation piece, if you wish, plays an enormous role in functionality in your kitchen. When I stand here at my farmhouse sink, in a few weeks, washing dishes, I know I will be feeling grateful for the people in my life that I will be washing dished for; plus, being able to partner with companies like Vintage Tub and Bath, that allots me to share their products with you…well ya’ll, it’s the good life around here!
You must be logged in to post a comment.